Adelaide Property Network's "Australia Day~Lamb BBQ"
Wednesday 17th February, 2016 Adelaide Property Network held their Australia Day - Lamb BBQ Fundraiser with none other than "Lamb Ambassador" Sam Kekovich, as chef for the afternoon. When attending the REISA Golf Day back in 2015, Patrick Nhim, Director of Adelaide Property Network, successfully bid on the opportunity to have Sam as a guest/cook at a BBQ event.
Held at the Adelaide Property Network office in Prospect, guests were treated to a beautifully cooked (Thanks Sam!) BBQ of lamb cutlets, patties, sausages and a number of delicious salads and sides. However, the feature of the afternoon came when the auction started, with all proceeds going towards the $4 Million Robotic Centre.
There were a number of exciting prizes, including:
- Drummond Golf bag
- 2 x Day passes to a BMW M3 drive at Mallala racetrack
- BMW baby racer
- BMW watch
- Access to a BMW M3 for a weekend
- Ford Mustang for a weekend
- BMW mini for a weekend
- $1000 Dressed for Sale voucher
- 2 year membership + 10 PT Sessions from Courage Health and Fitness
- And a special surprise auction item, a BMW M4 weekend drive
The day went without a hitch and we would like to send out a very special thank you to all our partners: Little Heroes Foundation, SA’s Andrew “Cosi” Costello, and Rachel Sanderson, MP State Member for Liberal SA.